Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Club Statement - Fan Behaviour

Belle Vue Second String Joe Screen

Ratings
    Can't make it due to work commitments but, and this isn't because i can't go, given that four of the main body of Wolves team are out due to injury, wouldn't the final be better rescheduled for the start of next season when both teams could field full teams? It would be a much tastier proposition given the teams and the rivalry and would be guaranteed to attract a healthy and lively crowd. Just seems like this is flogging a dead horse running it this week.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 10-10-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Ratings
    We're not really competing with Wolves for this final with their current situation are we.

Ratings
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Can't make it due to work commitments but, and this isn't because i can't go, given that four of the main body of Wolves team are out due to injury, wouldn't the final be better rescheduled for the start of next season when both teams could field full teams? It would be a much tastier proposition given the teams and the rivalry and would be guaranteed to attract a healthy and lively crowd. Just seems like this is flogging a dead horse running it this week.
    totally agree. but the bv management will want to take fans money. for what is due to injuries. a micky mouse meeting. hope bv don't bottle it. against a wolves patch up select.

Belle Vue Second String Andy Smith

Ratings
    Injuries are part of the sport and this is the 2017 Cup Final. It obviously isn't as important or prestigious as the league title but it is the second most important team competition and certainly worth winning. I and many other fans will be there to show our support for the team and the management.

5. Likes Valiant Vue 82 liked this post

Ratings
    Agreed, and I'd be there if I didn't have to work. It was merely a question.

Ratings
    Quote Originally Posted by blueace View Post
    has the bottle throwing culprit-idiot been clocked and banned. after the poor bv press statement. mr smith has all gone quiet. will the club be putting information out. to deter a repeat of the last time. or will we all be stop and searched. looking forward to a good lively atmosphere tomorrow. rain permitting.
    Nobody wants to see anyone get banned. The guy(or girl) just needs to chill their beans a little when intoxicated.
    Don’t like being around people who are unpredictable, makes me feel nervous!

Belle Vue Reserve Chris Manchester

Ratings
    Anyone intoxicated should NOT be in the stadium - amen !

Ratings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellyboy View Post
    Anyone intoxicated should NOT be in the stadium - amen !
    That's problematic given beer is sold without a restriction on how many a person buys. Plenty of people get intoxicated without resorting to that type of behaviour.

Moderator Peter Craven

Ratings
    Rather ironic last night at Monmore that Wolves fans were moaning about not being able to take bottles into the stadium.

Thought it was funny that when buying a drink they took the Cap away but let me keep the bottle

Belle Vue Reserve Chris Manchester

Ratings
    I assume the the period of silence on this matter means its being brushed under the carpet ?